Racing4Vets is actively seeking people to join our team. If you are a veteran or support our U.S. military veterans we are interested in hearing from you!
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are seeking U.S. military veterans with service-related disabilities for racing and team leadership positions. Veterans from all branches of the U.S. Military, National Guard, Reserves, and Coast Guard will be considered. See below for how to apply.
Interested in Supporting Racing4Vets?
If you like what we’re doing, why not help us out? Every little bit counts! To achieve our goals we need help in the following areas:
- Fund Raising: Are you interested in helping us raise money to achieve our goals? Visit our Volunteer Fundraisers page.
- PR & Marketing: Are you a PR pro? A social media junkie? Do you love Tweeting, blogging, writing press releases, and getting attention for a good cause?
- Administrative: Are you great at accounting, scheduling, organizing people and making sure all the important loose ends of an organization are handled?
- Designs & Logos: Are you good with design software? Can you create logos, visual ads, decals, vinyl wraps, banners, signs, patches, t-shirts and brochures?
- Photography & Video: Do you like to take high quality photos and video with your cool camera gear? Are you good with YouTube and Vimeo?
- Web Design: Are you good at websites, blogs, online payments or mobile? Do you have great SEO, online marketing and content skills?
- Travel & Logistics: Can you help arrange plane flights, cars and hotels? Can you help us get our team members and gear to the track? Are you willing to do food runs or trips auto parts store? Do you know how to get cheap travel?
- Food, Nutrition & Exercise: Can you cook or design sports nutrition programs? Would you like to help our team members develop their physical and mental capabilities so we can win on the track and have a great life?
- Event Management: Are you good at organizing and hosting events?
How to Apply or Volunteer
To get involved please email us at info *at* racing4vets.org. Please include a short description of:
a) Why you are applying for the position (i.e. you love racing),
b) The nature of your injuries and how you obtained them,
c) What capabilities and challenges you have that might be relevant to the role you’re interested in. Please include your military, technical or educational background, such as communications, leadership, vehicle maintenance, driving, welding, computer programming, logistics, safety, audio/video media, writing, etc. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope to hear from you!
Founder and President